Aqueous are looking for a Digital Marketing Sales Executive; a real all-rounder with the ability to make a difference on a daily basis.
Based predominantly in the North West, you will be responsible for selling our portfolio of Digital Marketing offerings, Search Engine Optimisation, PPC Management and Social Media services to new business, while helping us grow our existing customer base. As well as this the successful candidate will also be responsible for overseeing progress on customer accounts, maintaining customer satisfaction, finding solutions to any concerns presented by our customers and proactively looking out for the customer’s best interests.
We are looking for an individual with a passion for being creative, self-motivated, sales driven and quick to think outside the box.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing Digital Marketing company which offers opportunities to learn and develop personally in a genuinely happy, lively and driven working environment.
The Digital Marketing Sales Executive will be the primary customer-facing representative of Aqueous Digital. The ideal candidate must be able to:
- Drive new business sales through new clients
- Convert enquiries received from our website, email marketing or existing telemarking support
- Generate new leads by making cold calls, attending networking / trade shows / events; calling on inactive accounts and existing accounts to identify key areas for improvement for customers
- Conduct an analysis of each prospect to understand the client’s needs and develop the ideal solution
- Build relationships through excellent customer services skills driving customer satisfaction and retention
- Work well with the Aqueous Digital team to ensure consistent delivery of excellent customer service
- Responsible for new sales opportunities. Sales include SEO, Social Media, PPC and Reputation Management
- Manage sales to new customers and be accountable for the growth of the customers you acquire
- Maintain an active pipeline of potential prospects. Build relationships with key employees of prospective businesses
- Responsible for all administrative tasks required for managing customers. Close the sales and prepare and execute proposals.
- Schedule, organise, and prioritise work to meet both customer and company goals and deadlines
- Responsible for driving sales results and meeting sales targets / expectations
- Position may include other duties as determined by the company
1-3 years sales experience preferred in a new business role. However, previous experience is not essential as training will be provided. Candidates from all sales backgrounds are welcome, ideally you’ll have experience in a similar role within Digital Marketing which demands that the customers’ needs are put first. Good IT skills, teamwork and the motivation to be successful and target driven are essential.
The ability to execute sales tactics, implement marketing strategies and deliver effective sales presentations with passion, and consistently ask for the business.
Salary – £25k-£30k negotiable, depending on experience
Commission Structure – Achievable bonus structure in place with an on-target commission of £12k per annum, uncapped.
Car Allowance, Mobile Phone, Laptop, Business Travel Expenses in line with HMRC mileage allowance
The primary location for this role is Runcorn, however there will be travel involved in this role to meet the needs of our business and our customers.
Required licence or certification:
Driving License required