Aqueous are growing! We have been a Google partner agency since 2013 and following some excellent customer wins we need an SEO professional to help keep our customers happy and to drive business growth.
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic individual to come and join our team in Runcorn.
The Digital Marketing Assistant Role:
The role of a Digital Marketing Assistant at Aqueous is to assistant our digital marketing team to produce tangible results for a range of customers. This role will involve providing support to the team, in the delivery of digital marketing initiatives and to deliver class-leading results for our customers.
This is an excellent entry-level role ideally suited to someone looking to kick-start their career in digital marketing. You will be involved in all aspects of the digital marketing for the business.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Work as part of the digital team to deliver agreed targets
- Ensure the website is fully optimised for search engines and identify suitable websites to build links
- Monitor, report and analyse results to improve performance, using tools such as Google analytics and others
- Responsible for monthly reports, using Google Analytics against competitors in the market
- Copywriting – writing articles, press releases, blog posts and website copy to a high standard
- Assist the team in building and optimising campaigns across other channels
- Keeping up to date with current digital trends and suggesting new ideas to enhance the digital strategy
- A strong interest in digital marketing and a desire to learn
- Good problem solver and uses own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiastic team player
- Strong work ethic
- Flexible, adaptable approach
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Hard-working and self-motivated with a keen eye for detail
- Good IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook etc) HTML
Prepared to go the extra mile when necessary and a creative thinker who will bring new ideas to the team
You must be hungry to succeed!
Location: Runcorn – Sutton Quays Business Park
Salary: Dependent on experience